Friday, January 13, 2012

Surprised

What a wonderful surprise from my Aunt Lai-Yoke ! 

I've been yearning to create my very own cards but I just don't have the right materials and means to do it.
She left a box for me during a visit and when i opened it, I was so shocked to see so many amazing and cool stuffs for card-makings. Lucky me, it's like she read my mind!
Everything is so pretty and I can't wait to start on my new card project! 




Below are her handmade creative cards on which she generously gave to my brother. (envy me)
You can view the rest of it on her flickr.


Dutch Cookies from her! Yummy!

Thank You A.Lai-Yoke!
Dank u wel!

xoxo
Miss V
-surprised-

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Surprised is what I wanted to give you! I hope that all the stamping goodies will be of use to you and happy creating!

    ReplyDelete