Friday, May 4, 2012

Next Handmade Card



Finally, the state of gloominess has found its passage out from my heart. 
Farewell bitter and welcome happy. 

My mojo came running back again with a rapid speed through my veins, 
accompanied by a sole purpose which is to desperately supply the decreasing amount of oxygen that has been lacking in my system for far too long. 
I could now breathe once more and the adrenaline rush got me working into producing my next handmade card, courtesy of my aunt's sentiments. 


xoxo
- Miss V-
-biological system has gone haywire-

4 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.
    my webpage - cam chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    my website :: vacations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the lace on the border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 讓我們為你做你的工作。我們保證良好的質量和合理的數額。大学生论文网

    ReplyDelete