Saturday, August 22, 2009

secret for a flatter arse

i just found this effective method while i was on my way back to Kuala Terengganu this morning. It's not that tough for those too firm buttocks, who needs flatter effects. I felt real flat back there after a 9 dreadful hours compressing my backside on the cushion seat and since it was fasting period, I too endure on fasting session with the rest. What could make things even worse than a man who sings out of tune and sits right beside you. Thank God the seats are spacious enough. (dont think i so good wanna teman them fast oso...actually no lunch break or food break at all! Crazy bus driver)

My test is within 2 days time and I'm still lounging lazily around thanks to the continuative holiday moods i'm having. Things are still the same over here, my housemates are still screaming like usual trying to lock and scare each other in their room. Gosh i forgot to buy baju kurung..... damn! Just hope i wont be kicked out from the lecture room tomorrow.



You told me that you loved me
why did you leave me to cry in the cold
you swore this time was different
why does that line seem so old


-xoxo-
Miss V

No comments:

Post a Comment