Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Baby boy for Amber Chia!"

When will Miss V appear as a headline in the newspaper?

How many times do I have to dream that I could be there?
I know that the time is here but she won't be waiting for me to find the easy way out.

What do I need to do in order to be successful like her?
Oh, better be careful in what I wish for or else I'll end up in a tragic death like Sosilawati.

However, lime light is not what Miss V's looking for actually,
because she's slowly adapting the "anti-social" behavior that's slowly creeping out from within.

I hope to grab the winning trip to Hong Kong in this year's competition and for that, hard work must be incurred by us, Mooters and the Researchers! We can do it!!! -cheer cheer-

International Humanitarian Law, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment