Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Girl Throwing Puppies in the River

Oh my gosh!! Watching the recent video on Youtube of a girl throwing puppies in the river just pisses me off!!
What's wrong with these people?!?!
You guys just have to watch this! or just type "girl throws puppies in the river" on Youtube.

Who in the right mind throws a bucket of puppies in the river?!?! ARGGGH!!! (fowl languages!!)
I am so angry with this people who thinks that it's funny to throw animals away! Previously, there was this incident where a lady threw a cat in a bin because she thinks it's funny!
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!?!?!?!? let me throw you into the bin and you tell me whether it's funny or not!
And to the girl who threw puppies in the river, allow me to throw you in the river to teach you how it feels like being thrown in that manner which you think it was funny. CRUEL TO THE MAXIMUMlah! this people should be PUT INTO HELL!! (pardon my language, as there are no deserving words to describe how inhuman they are! I'm so angry!)

I can't stand these people!! They're disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment