Friday, November 12, 2010

Man beating his wife

I could have bought a brand new guitar if it weren't because of my "formal clothes". Blazer's so expensive!! ISH! So angry!

Today I witnessed something horrifying that I swear I will never think of marriage after age 30!!
A man strike his wife repeatedly with his hands and legs at the gas station! AT THE GAS STATION!! IN PUBLIC!! I dare not imagine how is home like for the poor wife.
Clearly through the look on her face, it's not her first time!


Man please, I feel like chopping your hands and legs off! This is outrageous and clearly immoral and uncivilized! what a disgrace!
Keep your hands away from your wife, this is such a coward move, just because you're physically stronger, that doesn't mean you can dominate her by using your fists and legs!
Damn this idiots!


Miss V's pissed!
no xoxo for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment