Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping Spree in Kuantan



We left Uni for a short trip to Kuantan last Thursday by hopping into a Business Class coach.

It's not because we're narcissistic people who boast for oneself's comfort by indulging ourselves in a reasonable standard of living.
On the contrary, we're only a mere bunch of poor travellers having to count every single penny spent before and during the trip!


Anyway, coaches are all of the same price despite having to provide different standard of seats.


One of Pris and Janet's moments in fist fighting.
We're suppose to solemnize their wedding in Kuantan but it didn't work out since they've been arguing the whole time, even before going to bed.
I guess they've both come to their senses after travelling together. Haha...


That's Su Yin btw.
Basically, our mode of transport is walking.
We'll have to foot it as far as we can under a really hot and sunny weather.
Don't be deceived by the sweater she puts on, it's just to cover herself from getting sun burn.
Thankfully, everything's within a walking distance.


Did I mention that we're also a bunch of vain people??

Well, at least I'm the least vain person there.



We had pleasantly good tandoori and garlic naan there, right before Pris stucked the naan to J's face. Kidding. Just for show.



Su Yin, the winner for Miss Shopaholic!


I LOVE Sushi!!!

I think I'll have to make a birthday wish list and write "Sushi Treats" as one of them!
I just can't get enough of Japanese food!!
There's something about Sushi that puts a :-) on my face.


"No Durian Allowed" has ignited anger and stirred stress in Janet's soul. I used to develop a taste for Durian but stopped since 2 years ago. I suspect it's due to the fever I suffered after eating them and that was a bad experience on which I am not gonna go through it while I'm studying here.
I'm sorry Janet, I can't be your Durian Kaki anymore.

'The Bom".... we had an inside joke on why we named one of us "the Bom".
Nitrogen Sulphate = The BOM.


That's all from the Jalan-Jalan Cari Baju in Kuantan.
Oh and not forgetting, we managed to squeeze in 2 movies in our agenda.
What's Your Number and Real Steel.
Real Steel's a great movie and I highly recommend you readers to watch it.
What's Your Number is more like teen flick plus romance plus comedy. Pretty fun to watch but not worth paying for in a cinema.


-xoxo-
Miss V


No comments:

Post a Comment