Monday, October 5, 2009

"Girls are very stupid"

I had a kung-fu assault act on me by my Islamic lecturer in class earlier because i was contradicting with him on several matters concerning relationships.

Started with him saying, " Girls are very stupid " (boys laughed as usual)

Mr. Lecturer : I have a client who calls me at 2.30am one day to ask me about legal proceedings to deal with her husband who had abused her at 12.00am.

So he asked his client.

Mr.Lecturer : What time did you argue with him?
Lady : At 11.00pm and then at 12.00am he punched me.
Mr Lecturer : How many kids do you have? (is this even relevant?? )
Lady : 3 kids
Mr.Lecturer : How long were you married?
Lady : 10 years.
Mr.Lecturer : Oh so at what age did you start dating your husband.
Lady : 22 years old and then i got married at the age of 25.
Mr.Lecturer : Why did you marry your husband? What is the reason of you marrying him?
Lady : because at that time he was kind, caring and romantic.

Bases on that 3 criteria s, Mr.Lecturer warned us girls to be careful.
Then I went by saying, " but how to date a guy if he is not kind, caring and romantic? "
Then Mr.Lecturer went moving his hands and legs in some kinda kung-fu position attempting to so call scare me, he almost looked like he was possessed by Jackie Chan or Tripple-H, but he was basically making fun of himself in front of the class. (everyone burst out, i personally couldn't stand at what he has doing to me, i had to turn my face and laughed so hard)

then he continued saying, "guys are very good in acting! To find a real man you need to see whether these 2 criteria is fulfilled or not.''

First, Leadership and Second Relationship with others.
(P asked to elaborate more on that)
He said, in leadership, see whether your future husband is good in handling and making decision as he'll be the head of the family. See whether he can handle the fight situation well or not, emotionally he could handle any pressure well or not.
Second relationship with others, meaning with your siblings, parents, in-laws, and friends. See whether he can have good relationship with them or not. If he doesn't like them, then he's not the right man for you. Ditch him!

So girls.... here are some useful tips before you say " I DO "

-xoxo-
Miss V

No comments:

Post a Comment