Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RM 100

Guys, I have to share with you my worst and most craziest experience,
I ever had in my whole entire life!

It happen last year on Halloween's Day (eh hem *hint hint* moi birthday), (i know it's a bit too late to share but it's still fresh in my head!)

On that day, I dressed up completely looking like a witch and with gothic look on! Oh not forgetting that witch hat i put on.. drop that broom it's fugly, and so before leaving i felt hungry and wanted a quick bite from Mc'Donalds. (yeah me hungry all the time)

and as I was queuing up,
there, right in front of my line,stood, a rich and proud looking lady with her kids all running around. (oh so cute i thought. her kids not her!)

So i was standing behind her, in the line as usual and then,
Out of the bloom, she turned behind, staring at me like I'm a convict and said,
"Give it back to me." and i was like, "What? excuse me?" she continued and said, " I know girls like you! Give me back my purse I know you're having it!"
At that moment people were staring at us, and I felt like a total humiliated person, i replied, " I don't do that kind of thing, I'm not like that!"
"Give me your bag!" she said.

"Fine! have it! (I innocently passed my bag to her, i know right, dumb dumb me)

So as she was searching for her *stewpitt* purse, her son came to her and said, " mummy mummy! here's your purse."
At that moment, she immediately returned my bag and turn behind facing the counter without saying anything to me. Like excuse me, she should apologized for allegedly accusing me and humiliated me publicly rite? I could sue her for defamation and slander and public humiliation! gosh why didn't i press charges! Damn! Laws....

Anyway, yeah i tapped her shoulder and said, " I think you owed me an apology?"
She gave me that *slap me face* look and took out her RM50 notes and handed it out to me.
I said, "This is not what i want, I want you to say sorry!"
She took out another Rm50 note and flashed a total of RM100 to me! (can you imagine?? RM100 flashing on my face?!!)
Oh yeah and there's this guy who screamed, "Ah Moi! Ambik duit saje la!"

I was so furious at that time! Took the money from her hands and then threw it to her *biatch* face! and walked off!

Guys, what will you do if you were in my shoes?

Oh yeah there's a continuation to this story... so as i was walking out.. i tripped down the stairs! My day cannot be any worst than this!

All of the sudden,
I opened my eyes and thought,
Oh goodness gracious me!
It was all a dream!
Lolz!


tricked you? hehe

-xoxo-
Miss V

2 comments:

  1. Omg Wei Li I really thought it was true! Gasping sume lagi. Lol. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.... i told this for my public speaking class.. and boy everyone was fooled too!! haha... u can share this among ur friends... good luck! :-)...

    ReplyDelete