Monday, June 14, 2010

Video/Cover by me

It's been fairly long since............................oh nvm.

Anyway, what's new is that I've come out with a video of myself doing a cover, on a song called "Say It Again" by Marie Digby. Singer 1

I've been really shy and was seriously contemplating whether or not to post this on Blog or even on Facebook but anyway it's already on Youtube so i finally have guts to show ya all some piece of me!
While doing this video my "supportive" brother was saying how awful I sound!
*which explains why I was having a hard time posting this*

Well click on the link below and see it for yourself!
All kinds of comments are welcome!
I wanna know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You did it! Good job Wei Li. You look beautiful in it and you sung well.

    Could see you're nervous though, were you? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw you all the way from Holland! So weird to see you on the pc! You looked great but nervous though! Didn't know that you are so brave!
    A.Lai Yoke

    ReplyDelete