Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Enchanted


Now, the above statement is in some sort of way true, well at least for me it is.



This note came by surprise from a dear friend who came knocking at my door a week ago.
Really and truly I am still enchanted by this mindful thought of her's and cannot began to express how deeply affected I was with her wonderful gift.
I'm grateful for her kind words and the felicity I'm having because of her warm conduct. 
I don't think she's aware of this but her actions, has indirectly encouraged me to do good unto others and be a better person in life.

So, it's true when they say "People will never forget how you made them feel" 
Accordingly, let's make good use of it by knocking into someone's heart. (in a nice way of course)


xoxo
-Miss V-
enchanted


No comments:

Post a Comment