Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm beginning to feel changes in my emotions, I no longer am the cheerful joyful girl I used to know back then. I feel disconsolate, distressed, sorrowful and miserable. What have I become? Used to be a girl now a woman? Perhaps it's caused by the biological changes in my body that I feel so depressed and sick. Since when do i feel so depressed, if i'm given a choice I would love to forget about all the responsibilities I have here and just run away to recruit myself as a spy agent. With that I can be an alias, change identities, wear awesome outfits, use cool weapons and shoot at people without having the status of a civilian, most importantly I can switch off my emotions.
The fact is, spy life is a much tougher life, they too have never ending missions until they die.

So what have I become?
sigh.........................................................

MQA please have mercy on me tomorrow and don't screw me up in the interview, presentation and moot.
We need the accreditation.
Lord, please help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment